My dear ladies, I really don’t see the point in holding back. I mean, I know it’s still a week until December, but I the lucky winners to be able to enjoy their gifts during the Holiday season and that can only happen if we start the giveaway… NOW!
This time I prepared three rewards. The giveaway is open to my European readers only (so not only EU, all of Europe). You must be 18 to enter or have consent from your parent or legal guardian. The giveaway will end on 11th of December and the winners will be announced on my Facebook profile. The winners must send me a message with their name and address in 5 days (no later than on 16th of December), otherwise another winner will be chosen. The entire giveaway will be run through the Rafflecopter. Each participant can earn one or more entries to the giveaway. All the items were purchased by me unless otherwise mentioned. I am not in any way affiliated with the company mentioned below.
And now for the fun part. The FIRST package I nicknamed PARTY DIVA.
The lucky winner of this Party Diva package will receive the following products:
- NPW Retox Pamper pack (hair mask, face mask, eye pads and foot cream) for a perfect pampering day after a wild night out
- Essence Special Effect Toper nail polish in The bees and the birds
- Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nova which I also own and love
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Pearl
- L’Oreal Le nail art in Poudre D’or – these are so awesome I had to get myself a pack as well 🙂
- L’Oreal Color Infallible in Bronze divine – I actually prefer the Color Infallible to Color Tatoos and own quite a few of them. This one is definitely one of my favorites.
- Sleek Eyeshadow Palette Arabian Nights – this is a present for you beauties from Licila.si so let’s all say a big THANK YOU 🙂 The packaging on these Sleek palettes is absolutely adorable and they really are sleek enough (but very sturdy!) that you can take them anywhere with you.
The second package is called the ROMANTIC BEAUTY.
The winner of this Romantic Beauty package will receive:
- Dvorec Trebnik Bath Salt Orange which just featured in my empties. I love this stuff and I hope you will, too.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Light & Blonde
- Konad Metal Stickers in Pink. This would also be great for a wild night out, to be honest 🙂
- Essence 24hr hand protection balm in the vanilla & cinnamon scent. Perfect winter scent, if you ask me.
- Glade Roasted Chestnut & Macaroon Candle. I’m on my fifth right now and I just love the way they smell. The throw of the candle is so wide that it covers the entire apartment. For me, the best one of all the Glade christmas edition candles this year.
- Essence Special Effect Sparkling Sugar (Heart Explosion) and
- I heart Makeup lip gloss The Wow (Double Wow!). I own this myself and it’s the my-lips-but-better color that every girl needs in her life.
Last up is the MAKE-UP JUNKIE package.
The winner of the Make-up Junkie package will enjoy the following products:
- e.l.f. High Definition Powder. I also own this and if you can get over the mess it makes, it is probably one of the best mattifying powders out there. It also keeps your make-up where it’s supposed to be all day long.
- Glade Roasted Chestnut & Macaroon Candle. Yes, another one, just because they are awesome.
- L’Oreal Le nail art in Chic Phyton. I would love to see these on the nails of the winner, because to me they look pretty spectacular.
- Two L’Oreal Glam Shine lip glosses in Fresh Fuchsia and Fresh Grenadine. I just could not decide on just one.
- Essence 24hr hand protection balm in the cookies & almond scent. Anyone getting hungry yet?
- L’Oreal Color Infallible in Flashback silver. Beautiful lilac color, perfect for enhancing a purple smokey eye.
- I Heart Makeup Contour Palette – I Heart Definition. This is something I am definitely getting for myself if I still have any money when the holidays are over. Again – courtesy of
Licila.si so another thank you is in order 🙂
I hope you beauties are as excited as I am. I love nothing more than shopping for others and making people happy 🙂